Monday, March 3, 2008

FOR THE SDF FANS!

For my fellow Sarah Dawn Finer lovers, here's a clip from her stint in Jekyll & Hyde in Stockholm. This is Någon Som Du, the Swedish version of the Act 1 finale power ballad, Someone Like You.



For anyone who doesn't know the original, here's the closest I could find to a stage clip. Linda Eder is a fantastic singer. I can vouch for this, having seen her live more than a couple of times, but she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag... That much is sort of evident.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SDF as a prostitute... well, there's been bigger stretches in casting (Dustin Hoffman as an Native American, Mickey Rooney as Japanese). This score actually suits her voice perfectly. All that's missing here is a wind machine and some flags blowing in the background.

Jaker said...

Actually, I really like the sort of 'broad'-ish look she's got going on. Like she'd have been one of those tough ol' whores. Having seen the original, where all the Lucys were pretty stick figures, this take on the character took some getting used to, but I really kind of dig it.

Now if I can just manage to find some Bring On the Men and actually get to see her tart it up...

Scot said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!
flex seal reviews | bake pops reviews | Ridx