Thursday, March 6, 2008

YAY, GERMANY!!!

I'll do a gigantic megapost with all the girls' solo stuff later when my Eurovision Fever has worn off, but for now I'm just going on record as being a ginormous No Angels fan from the very very very beginning. I mean, I was blasting Rivers of Joy back in the DAY, yo! But I had NO hope that they'd go through to Begrade because Disappear isn't exactly the kind of song Germany needs to send if they want to do well. Apparently, thankfully, those wonderful people don't give a shit about that and just want to send their favorite girls off to perform a great pop song on the biggest stage in the world, so to that I can only say a giant WHOO!

No Angels is going to Belgrade, and now Eurovision just got a whole lot more fun for me.

Let's take a look at their entry, shall we? It's got a wind machine!

Okay, so we have to deduct points for Lucy's hat, but you win some, you lose some...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Germany did well, and I have to admit I like Sebastian Tellier for France (who knows if anyone will like his low-key electro song). Now if La Casa Azul wins Salvemos Eurovision tomorrow, three of the Big Four will be dragging Eurovision into the 21st century...

Jaker said...

"Now if La Casa Azul wins Salvemos Eurovision tomorrow, three of the Big Four will be dragging Eurovision into the 21st century..."

I wouldn't feel bad if Lorena C ended up in Belgrade either. I'm sort of loving Piensa Gay.

It's like Spanish PAY-TV and I can't say that I think that's a bad thing.