Monday, March 3, 2008

ONE MAN'S TRASH...

…is another man’s trashman!

So, the UK has screwed up again, choosing the disco affectations of Andy Abraham over the postastic goodness of LoveShy or the actual potential of The Revelations.

I wasn’t able to watch Eurovision: Your Decision, which is fine, since I’d just have been sitting there yelling at my monitor, but once again I wonder what the British voting public is thinking. I suppose, on its own merits, Even If isn’t the worst song out there. It’s probably not the worst song in the contest this year. Heck, it wasn’t even the worst of the UK’s choices. But it’s boring. And Andy Abraham is boring. Not as boring as Rob the Builder’s song would’ve been, granted, but that doesn’t make it a good entry.

And, while I love the Brits and usually hope for them to do well (last year’s Scooch placing was still too low for my liking), I can’t help but think ‘they picked this boob, let’s make ‘em pay!’

Finally, poor Emma and Aimee. They’re just doomed, aren’t they?

2 comments:

Nickolas said...

Of course, the writer is totally fair.
CHIANG MAI STEAKS

Ralph said...

Here, I do not actually imagine it may work.
check here